Declaration of conformity
The EU declaration of conformity indicates that the fulfilment of the main safety and/or basic requirements of the respective EC directive/ordinance has been proven - e.g. by a EU examination certificate. By issuing the EU declaration of conformity, the manufacturer assumes the responsibility for the conformity of the product with these requirements.
The product may now be marked with the CE marking. The CE marking is followed by the code number of the notified body if this body was active during the phase of production control.
The number of the EU declaration of conformity indicates by its letters the EU directive/ordinance which is applied for the product.
- ATEX / EPD: Explosion Protection Directive 2014/34/EU
- DGR / PED: Pressure Equipment Directive 2014/68/EU
- EMV / EMC: Electromagnetic Compatibility Directive 2014/30/EU
- MR / MD: Guideline on Machinery 2006/42/EU
- NSR / LVD: Low Voltage Directive 2014/35/EU
- RED: Radio Equipment Directive 2014/53/EU
- RoHS: Directive on Restriction of the use of certain hazardous substances 2011/65/EU
Other declarations of conformity indicate that the fulfilment of specific requirements of technical standards and rules for the producthas been proven for its use.
Declarations of conformity are available for the following GOK products:
Shut-off Device - edition 2021
type AB0270 / 0270 / 0271 / 0272
Automatic changeover valve option with low pressure regulator - edition 2021
type AUV.. / AUV-ND..
Pressure regulator - edition 2021
Electronic Remote Level Indicator type IAF70 - edition 2012
Low pressure regulator type EN 61-DS... - edition 2021
type EN 61-DS...
Low pressure regulator type EN 61... EN 71... EN61V50 - edition 2021
type EN 61... EN 71... EN61V50